We need your support to enable our ongoing projects and activities.
What’s in it for you?
The Ngara Institute offers an opportunity to be part of a vibrant, participatory culture of critical dialogue aimed at achieving progressive change.
In addition to events with guest speakers, panels, and open discussion, the Institute will seek practical ways of activating change through public declarations, media releases, blogging and ongoing support for and engagement with other progressive organisations.
We welcome your input and involvement in a number of ways...
- Editorial Group – including Think Tank Watch, Publications and Articles.
- Events Team – including New Politics in the Pub, Workshops and Conferences.
- Fundraising Team – Crowd funding, Sponsorships, Marketing activities etc.
- Communications Team – Media Relations, Website, Social Media
- Administration – Managing Databases, Bookkeeping, Reports etc.
Become a Contributor:
To contribute an article on our site, please fill out the contact us form here .